Monday, September 24, 2007

4 Months of Wedded Bliss

Wednesday we celebrated our four monthiversary. Jeff did a great job!

I came home to flowers in a vase with a card.

It was one of those fun cards that plays a song. It was cute!



Next, we went to dinner at La Griglia. It is in the same chain as the restaurant we had our first formal date and our rehearsal dinner, The Grotto. Anyway, we had a wonderful meal and of course my favorite part, dessert!

We had this creative version of creme bruele. It was yummy! It was a very nice evening and I am so proud of my husband for planning it!

This past weekend was great too! Friday night Jeff grilled steak and made potatoes. We stayed home as has become our tradition now that we wake up at the crack of dawn on Saturdays for the marathon training. Saturday, we woke up at 4:05 to be at the park by 5:05 AM. We walked 9 miles! I can't say like last week that I did not complain. In fact I did, but I am working on it. After that we did our other new tradition, going to Sonic and getting a drink and a grilled chicken wrap. Yes, we eat a grilled chicken wrap at 8 AM. What's wrong with that!? After a short nap, we went to Trinity to see Jeff's parents. They have a "community fair" in their town every year. This is my first time going though. The 4 H and FFA auction the animals they have raised throughout the year, they have a petting zoo, rides, lots of food, and booths of arts and crafts. It was fun! I forgot the camera so we don't have any pictures. :( All in all it was a great weekend!

No comments: