I came home Saturday night from 3 days in the Dallas area celebrating the arrival of my brand new nephew! Drew was born on 10/23/08, weighs 9 pounds, and is 21.5 inches long. My parents and I were able to get there the day before as Drew was born via a scheduled C section. Drew spent two days in the NICU for some minor respiration issues, but is a very healthy baby boy. It was only the second time that Jeff and I have been apart for more than a day since we got married. I missed him terribly, but am so glad I got to make the trip!
Dr. Clayton and I waiting for baby Drew to be born

Drew was not so sure about his first check up or the chilly temperature of the room

The proud parents with their precious baby boy

Aunt B with the snugly little guy

Precious baby Drew being held by his mom and big brother

Brotherly love!

Poppa D and Gran with the bundle of joy
5 comments:
I am so grateful that you, Mom, and Dad were all there to welcome our sweet baby into the world. I only wish that he hadn't spent those first two days in the NICU so that you could have had more time to cuddle with him. :( I guess that just means that you'll have to snuggle even more the next time that we see y'all.
I am so sorry that Uncle Jeff didn't get to come, but we understood his work commitments. Hopefully, he will get to meet Drew soon!
SO Precious!! I thought about you this past weekend as I thought you had said the section was supposed to be the 23rd! I'm glad mom and baby are healthy and that sweet Aunt Becca got to be there! I miss you, friend! Love you!
The picture of you and Drew is beautiful. Thank you for being there and "hangin' out" with the Rents. It was fun!
So sweet! I like the fall background :).
So exciting! I'm glad everyone is healthy and doing good!
Post a Comment