Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Reading

Sadly, we are no longer students and are not teachers either, so summer is pretty much the same as spring at our house. Except of course the heat sauna we call Houston summers!! Seriously it is HOTT already!! However, we are doing some summer reading thanks to the wonderful books we picked up at the Weekend to Remember. I tried to figure out how to post this on the side of the blog, but I'm not techie enough to master all the possibilities that are the blog world. Plus, I'm trying to get us up to 100 posts! :)
Jeff's current read:
Rocking the Roles: Building a Win-Win Marriage
Becca's current pick:
Grace-Based Parenting

We also got this for the one who finishes first to start reading (It will be Jeff, I'm the slowest reader on planet Earth):
Raising a Modern-Day Knight: A Father's Role in Guiding His Son to Authentic Manhood
Any other suggestions? What are you reading this summer?

PS: I've gotten some comments on the cupcakes. I know, they look yummy! They are yummy! If you would like to check them out yourself, you have three locations to choose from here. There are t-shirts at the free standing store, but who doesn't like a trailer with a cupcake on it! It's a tough decision but you can do it. Or better yet go to all three!! I def. advocate that! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I liked your design and so I went to Aqua Poppy designs and got a new one. Those look like good books to read!

Jenny M said...

Hello friend! I am currently reading Prayers for Sale by Sandra Dallas. It is my book club's pick and it is WONDERFUL! I recommend!