Thursday, June 16, 2011

Colorado Part 2

As mentioned in the last post, I took over 1,000 pictures on this trip so there will be several picture heavy posts.  You're welcome!
The sunrise outside our hotel window on day 1 of our time there!
 
I think kids all bundled up is so precious!  Can you find J?  We planned to ice skate on this outdoor ice rink but it was closed due to the ice beginning to melt.  No biggie, but we enjoyed taking some photos of the scenery.


I honestly can't get enough of these too cuties! And who can blame me, right?
While waiting to catch the bus to go to the location of the sleigh ride the boys got to make s'mores!  Ice cream cones instead of graham crackers, very clever!
I have always wanted to go on a sleigh ride into the mountains.
A total dream come true with my 3 favorite guys, a few other very sweet families and a couple of cowboys!
We took a family photo with our sleigh after we arrived at the top of the mountain!
We had a fun dinner inside this beautiful cabin!

All warm inside enjoying dinner
The boys loved the singing cowboy and I'm pretty sure he was enjoying them too!
Such a fun way to start our time in Colorado and a total highlight!

No comments: