Jeff got a NEW vehicle today!! We said goodbye to the car that he drove for 9 1/2 years (221,000 miles) and he got a 2006 Saturn Vue with 13,000 miles on it. What a deal! A car that's basically new for half the price!! The guy who appraised the old car for a trade in said it deserved a purple heart for surviving all those miles! Ha, funny Mr. Saturn man!

We went in to look at the Vue we saw on the Internet but it had been sold. The one we bought had not been put on the lot yet so we got it for $1000 less than if it had been on the lot, plus the car we thought we wanted had three times the miles and was only $1500 less. SO, God is so sweet to give us exactly what we need, not what we thought we wanted! Now we have two safe, reliable vehicles and I don't have to worry about my hubby getting stranded on the freeway! Of course, we had to get Sonic drinks to celebrate!

Now, that's one satisfied customer!
4 comments:
I would say that Jeff was about due for a new car! I'm sure that he will enjoy his new ride and you will enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a safe vehicle.
You should really look into buying Sonic stock. Or, better yet, opening up your own franchise! I can just picture you & Jeff in your red Sonic polos and visors. :)
Congrats! Very pretty :)
lol,so nice
After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
Post a Comment