
Drew and I shared many sweet snuggles!

He is a very good baby and I love seeing him smile and giggle.

Jeff got to met him for the first time, and he stole his heart as well.

Yummy traditional turkey dinner with my favorites: cornbread dressing and sweet potatoes!

Jeff and I with our stockings filled with Christmas candy!
We are headed to Jeff's parents' house today for round two with his side. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
5 comments:
Thanks for all of the wonderful gifts that you gave the boys!!! You did too much! Clayton hasn't taken his Buzz Lightyear compass/watch off since he opened it. He wore it to the pediatrician's office yesterday and showed it off to everyone. He said, "I wear this so that I can tell my mom which way to go." He then said things like, "Mommy go left then right then straight ahead" all the way home. :)
What a blessed Christmas. Thank you for everything - especially all the cookinh. Yummmm
where you come from!
See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心
Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
Post a Comment