Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ariana arrives!

Thursday my BFF, Jenny and I met up for pedicures and a Sonic. I was worried about her driving around as she was feeling some pain. I literally pictured her pulled over on the side of the road to have the baby. She worked and drove around right up until the last minute. She's so independent!! Anyway, while I was waiting for her to arrive Thursday, I called her every 5 minutes to make sure she was okay. Well, Thursday night after the pedicure and Jenny's drive home, Jenny headed to the hospital! Friday, 4/3/09 at 6:15 am, sweet Ariana was born at 7 lbs. 7 oz!!! Jeff and I went to the hospital to visit Friday afternoon before heading to Dallas for the weekend. Ariana is quite a cutie and has a FULL head of dark hair! "Uncle" Jeff was instantly in love! Of course, "Aunt" Becca couldn't get enough!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awww, sweet baby girl... Congrats, Jenny!!!