We definitely almost got run over while I was trying to get this picture before the sign changed again!While we were in town we went to take family portraits with this lil' Texas beauty:
Jeff and I struggled, but we did get a couple good shots.
I was trying to get a good picture for the cover of our family book for the adoption agency.
We also went to see the Herwecks while we were in town. We enjoyed visiting them as well and Caleb is growing up so fast! All in all it was a fabulous trip that ended with dinner at Jeff's parents on the way home. Stay tuned for news about how my first week at my new job went!
2 comments:
Thanks for coming up!
Good luck on your first week! I know you'll do great.
So sad we missed you guys! Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime soon! Keep us updated on everything.
Post a Comment