Tonight Jeff and I spent our last evening as a family of 2! Tomorrow, our lives will change forever! I won't say much now, but we are blessed to be welcoming 2 brothers ages 4 and 6 years old into our hearts and our home!
Becca - Saw your status on FB and had to come get the full story! What an incredible story - and though I am so sure it was hard to write out and relive - you will be so glad that you did so you can share it with your boys when they are older. They will be able to tell how much you love them before knowing them and what an amazing testimony of God. We will definitely be praying for a smooth tomorrow!
I am a friend of Jocelyn's & have been following your journey. I was so excited to read about the boys coming to your home! We will be praying for all 4 of you...for peace & patience in the midst of adjusting to each other. Looking forward to hearing more.
EEEEEkkkk... I am behind on my blog reading (did you hear... ADRIAN came BACK!!! so have been a little busy). Anyways... I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear all about it. I am praying for you guys and the boys' adjustment to their new home. SOOOO happy for you!
13 comments:
Becca - Saw your status on FB and had to come get the full story! What an incredible story - and though I am so sure it was hard to write out and relive - you will be so glad that you did so you can share it with your boys when they are older. They will be able to tell how much you love them before knowing them and what an amazing testimony of God. We will definitely be praying for a smooth tomorrow!
I couldn't be happier for you guys!! I'll look forward for updates in the future - prayers for peace and wisdom and joy and in my heart for you both..
I am a friend of Jocelyn's & have been following your journey. I was so excited to read about the boys coming to your home! We will be praying for all 4 of you...for peace & patience in the midst of adjusting to each other. Looking forward to hearing more.
So excited for you, and can't wait to see the adventures you share with your little family!
Congratulations. Those are two blessed little boys. I can not wait to be introduced to them.
So exciting! We are thrilled to see what the future holds for your family! Can't wait to hear more...
Congratulations! Today is the beginning of something so beautiful...a story that was written before time began!
So excited for all FOUR of you!!
Blessings,
Erica
Wow. This is awesome and exciting! Congratulations!
Holy Guacamole! Congrats! Tell me more!
That is awesome, we will be praying for a smooth transition.
I cant wait to meet them and give you all a great big hug!! Love ya! Jenny
Congratulations!
EEEEEkkkk... I am behind on my blog reading (did you hear... ADRIAN came BACK!!! so have been a little busy). Anyways... I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear all about it. I am praying for you guys and the boys' adjustment to their new home. SOOOO happy for you!
Post a Comment