Today we took the boys to a local hot spot, Dewberry Farm. It is a big attraction for fall fun and super close by, so we had to check it out! There was quite a crowd but we still had a great time, minus a few meltdowns!

These goats were so cute with their own little jungle gym! You could pet them through the fence. They also had a whole petting zoo in the barn with chickens, donkeys, turkeys, pigs and rabbits. "A" seems to really like animals so this was right up his ally!

"J" was more into the hay ride to the pumpkin patch! Pumpkins for miles are a great spot for picture taking of my two favorite pumpkins! Wish I could show them to you...super cute!

They are also growing Christmas trees. Look at the cute little baby trees!

We went in the corn maze and I was seriously scared we would get stuck in there, but we made it out thanks to Super Daddy!

All in all it was a great day, which prompted a much needed nap when we got home! More fall fun is just around the corner because we've been invited to a birthday party at a petting zoo tomorrow!
7 comments:
Fun, fun! It was nice to run in to you guys. Wish we could have had more time to chat. I'm glad your cuties had a good time out there!
What fun... I imagine that A and J did have a fantastic day - Mommy and Daddy, too.
Becca ~ It was so great to finally meet you face to face today and to meet your boys. I'd love to add you to my blog list (if that's ok) so that I can follow you. I'd be more than happy to add you to mine - just need your email address (since our blog is private). My email address is court_thompson1@yahoo.com.
Sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye before we left today...but Maggie had was off in another direction and she was failing fast without her nap!
Very fun! I thought that Jeff had to work this weekend? I'm glad he had time to squeeze in some fall fun, though! :)
He went to work afterwards. He made a sacrifice and worked late into the night so we could all be together!
Hi Becca! Sounds like a fun day! I hope I can meet these kiddos soon! I bet those pumpkin pics are super-cute!! Miss ya! Love ya!
Hi Becca! Sounds like a fun day! I hope I can meet these sweet kiddos soon! I bet the pumpkin pictures are super-cute! Miss ya! Love ya!
Post a Comment