Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

from our Turkeys to yours!

So, tonight Jeff came home with plans for big family fun! We baked and decorated cookies and put up the Christmas tree while listening to Christmas music. Please ignore the orange and black icing. We never got around to decorating Halloween cookies so...whatever.
We told the boys no ornaments could go on the tree until after Thanksgiving. They had no problem with that. This is their alternative! Cracks me up! Yes, Batman made an appearance though he couldn't decide between the Bat mobile or his trusty motor cycle so both accompanied him!
No worries though, the "real" ornaments will go on the day after Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Gran said...

I love your new background and ALL of the stockings. Thank you for yesterday. We enjoyed your visit -all of the Albus's and Aunt Ann.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous mantle! I need to get some lights up on mine. I wanted to let you know that my stockings are from Pottery Barn Kids. I had the monogramming done somewhere else though. Blessings :)