These pictures have been uploaded to blogger for days just waiting for some clever commentary. Unfortunately I'm afraid I'm all out of clever. Sorry people, but I'll do my best! My pictures are lame I know-hands, back of heads, and other random things but these glimpses show a bit of what we've been up to.

Legacy 685, our churches adoption ministry had a sweet home coming celebration for us and one other family. We shared our story and our boys got to show off a bit too.

Speaking of show offs-look who was Falcon of the Week at school recently. "A" and I made this book all about him to share with his class. He also got to bring a show and tell item (a car of course), and put items in the estimation jar-you guessed it-cars again. Our guys always have at least one car in hand at all times! I find them all over the house daily wherever one boy hid them from the other one!
I am now the proud mother of 2 pro basketball players in the making. Both boys are by far the smallest on their team, but they are oh so cute in their uniforms. Little "J" is #7! Go Spurs! He spent the first game reaching for his coach to pick him up and running over to sit with us. Thanks Gran and Poppa D for showing your support and watching the games! The boys loved having you there!
4 year olds are totally enthralled in everything the coaches have to say as you can tell...
This was "J"s favorite part-the post game snack. That's Mommy's boy!
"A" is #5 on the Kings. He's getting the hang of it, but was a bit too excited at times so we are working on remaining calm and playing kind.
That's my "A" in the huddle, a full head shorter than all his teammates. "A" is very popular at school, especially among the girls. Ugh...this momma is SO not ready for that! After his first BBall game we rushed off to a birthday party for a couple of his biggest fans-twins Claire and Kate. A fun Build a Bear party was a great way to finish out a great Saturday afternoon.

This is Claire-guess who is just over her left shoulder. Yep, "A" definitely caught her eye.

Thankfully her super cute sister, Kate was able to focus on the camera. She cracked me up! She asked if she could dance while they sang happy birthday. Totally something "A" would do! She and "A" have the same moves-arms and legs swinging in total bliss when they dance!
No comments:
Post a Comment