Life's been pretty hectic lately so blogging is definitely on the back burner, but I had to get a post in before midnight in honor of our 3rd wedding anniversary today! We planned a weekend away just the two of us a few months ago, well I should say Jeff did. He is really great at planning romantic times for us and this weekend was an amazing example of that! We went to downtown Dallas and stayed in the Hyatt Regency connected to the famous Reunion Tower. I mean really, just look at this picture perfect scene!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Happy Anniversary to Us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amazing weekend!
What an awesome trip! Carly swims at the Houston Swim Club and I am soooooo impressed with them. We have done the Y before and I think HSC is better. Yes, let's play! Send me an email or FB message with some good days for you all :)
I'm so glad that y'all had a nice weekend away. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment