Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up-Mother's Day Edition

We had a wonderful weekend and my boys pampered me with a gift each day, including 2 bouquets of flowers and lots of hugs! I'm also super excited about the spa gift card they gave me to use in the VERY near future! J kept saying I was the princess and they are the three kings! I also got more rest time and the boys had more "guy time." One of the fun "guy" things Jeff and A did was build a wooden car and paint it. We got the kit from one of our new friends and it was a great little project for bounding time! A was a natural with the hammer!
The finished product!
Over the weekend A lost another tooth! He also lost one at school on Friday so he is quite snaggle toothed with 4 missing teeth!
Here is a picture of all my first Mother's Day loot! I sure am one blessed momma! Check out the portrait of me in the left bottom corner...my A is quite an artist!

2 comments:

Gran said...

What wonderful gifts, but the best of all is their love.

Court said...

So glad that you had such a special 1st Mother's Day!