Friday, August 6, 2010

One small step for mankind, one giant leap for us!

This will be short, but I had to post something quick! Jeff and I are on our way to go read the file we have been waiting for 5 months to receive. We don't get a copy until finalization, but this will provide a lot more information than we have had previously. The file is supposedly huge, 6 giant binders full! My prayer is that it will provide us with answers to the questions our boys will have as they grow up and maybe even some pictures. Please pray for God's presence to give us peace as we grieve for their hurts and look toward a bright future as a soon to be forever family!

2 comments:

Court said...

I've been prying for you all day. Hope you were able to learn some things and find some peace after reading it.

Gran said...

You are being prayed over. He will grant peace and resolution.