Thursday, September 30, 2010

First Time

They say there's a first time for everything and so....Today I am entering my first, and I am sure not my last blog contest. I wouldn't do it for just any old prize though...this one is special. Remember this post about our awesome family photo session in the park. We get complements every single time someone sees the pictures hanging in our home. One of them even graces our blog header. Well that wonderfully creative, easy going, sweet photographer is Sarah Craig. She is launching a new website: http://fishlipsphotography.com as a part of her quickly growing business, Fish Lips Photography. I would LOVE to help her promote it, and maybe just maybe get a little something back like a discount on her already very reasonably priced photo sessions. We are planning to take some new photos (PS: kids are growing like weeds) around finalization and I sure hope she can do them for us! Anyway, check out her site and I will definitely let ya'll know if I win!

No comments: