Well, we are getting ready to leave for a family road trip to South Padre for Labor Day weekend! I wanted to share a few pictures before we leave because otherwise they will be stuck in the computer never to be seen again! Here is our family plate all glazed and ready to go! I LOVE it! Next week will be one year...what an unbelievable year at that!

Jeff got me these beautiful flowers the other day! They have made my day every day since!

We decorated our master bedroom months ago. We painted, got new furniture (really just had a bed frame and mattress before), and got a new comforter set and curtains. I love it and it is so relaxing...

and just the other day we got new carpet! The boys love it because it is much softer than the old Berber. We may have had our first big fight 4 years ago over my desire to NOT purchase Berber. Oh well....you live and learn

This is my favorite room in the house now....especially when there is peace and quiet, like after 8 pm.
1 comment:
Looks great! And I LOVE that plate!!!
Post a Comment