We have been having a lot of fun this December. Nearly every weekend is full of holiday fun! We are doing some of the things we did last year that are becoming traditions while adding a few new things to our calendar. We went to Santa's Workshop at Angel's school again this year. The boys made crafts, including decorating their own little Christmas tree. The trees make their rooms look so festive!
Here is a picture of Angel from Santa's Workshop last year! Johnny wore this shirt just the other day! We are sharing some hand me down love at our house, which makes this mommy happy!
We also went back to Bass Pro Shop or "Santa's House" as the boys call it year round! The boys made a reindeer ornament, visited with Santa, and played the fun (free) games. I am a big fan of the free part, especially since you get a free 4x6 picture with Santa and can take your own too. Why stand in the long mall line and pay $40 when you don't have to?!
I am also loving the pictures my new camera took! I'm sure thy will get better as I learn how to use it more.
This year the boys stood next to Santa and held his hand. I think the jolly fellow may have been feeling the weight of another year of aging like the rest of us!
Angel did not threaten to hit Santa even though that is what it looks like in this picture. This is when Santa was telling him to slow down so he could understand his wish list. He was just a bit excited!
Here is a flash back to 2009. Once again I will say, what a difference a year makes!

Jeff and I were both able to attend Johnny's Christmas party at school! It is such a blessing to have Daddy working from home! He can take a quick break to enjoy special memories like these!
I got this shirt for both boys this year and think it is hilarious and oh so fitting for their daily antics! It says, "It's all fun and games until Santa finds out". HA!
Another post is coming shortly on the sweet adoption party we had to celebrate our boys officially becoming members of the Albus family!
1 comment:
I heard about the Bass Pro Santa thing... wish one was a little closer to us! And that pic of Angel with Santa with his fist up... TOO funny!!!
Man... I LOVE all the activities this time of year for little folks too!
Post a Comment