Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Monday

This week I decided to post my menu plan on the blog. It might make the whole process a bit more fun for me and give you a few ideas. I totally reserve the right to switch up the days or even omit one all together! ;) All of these recipes are off my pinterest board entitled, "Recipes to Try" so they are all new to us. Let me know if you decide to try any of these recipes too and I will share which ones will make a repeat appearance at our house!

Monday: leftovers for the fellas, Mommy has a women's ministry meeting at Cafe Express
Tuesday: BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with Coleslaw or maybe broccoli slaw. I may use any left over BBQ chicken to make these wraps for Jeff and I's lunch the next day
Wednesday: Lasagna Rolls Ups and salad
Thursday: Home made Pizza Rolls and warm cinnamon apples
Friday: Mommy to girl's night out at church. I'm sure the boys will talk their daddy into taking them to McDonald's.
Saturday: Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (I get this from the freezer section at Sam's). I will likely pair it with some frozen veggies for a quick and easy dinner
Sunday: Cub Scout's Awards Banquet

No comments: