Sunday, March 15, 2009

Adoption Update & Rock the Vote

This past week Jeff and I participated in 6 adoptive parent training classes. Jeff was a trooper and took off an hour early each day so we could drive a hour and a half in traffic to Spring for the classes! Combined with the 2 classes we took in February, we now have only 2 classes left to take in April in order to complete our adoptive parent training!! Jeff also has to take CPR/ First Aid, but is scheduled to attend this Saturday. We are working on the HUGE application and working on the steps to getting a fire inspection which include changing our locks, getting gas line and air conditioner checks, and purchasing fire extinguishers, among other things. We see the light at the end of the tunnel, but also are enjoying getting to know other prospective families with our agency. Now, to the fun part!! We are also searching for furniture for our precious little boy's room!! I have narrowed it down and hoped Jeff would be able to help me choose, but apparently he too is stumped. Here's where you come in! We're conducting a poll and would love for all of you to vote on the furniture you think would look best in this room: He will likely be 6-8 years old. Option A: Midtown Option B: Laramy Espresso Jr.
Option C: Santa Cruz
Option D: Ivy League
Option E: Claremont

5 comments:

"L" said...

How exciting! I love A & B. Now is this the furniture he's taking with him to college?! He better! All of that furniture is beautiful!

Sarah said...

Oooh... I like them all! Option B & E are my favorites. :)

Never Enough Food said...

I like midtown. Or you could mix and match! How exciting!!!

Lauren and Derek said...

I like D & E but all would be great! Keep us posted!!

Jenny M said...

I love A :) Midtown! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you and your husband!!