
We bought your pick (and our favorite too) and it will be delivered in the middle of April. The store was running a financing special so we have 18 months no interest, plenty of time to pay it off.Dave Ramsey would be so proud! Actually he'd prefer us pay cash, but whatever.
Purchasing the furniture makes me so excited about becoming a mommy!! I have a lot of other ideas for the room including vinyl lettering for the wall. I'll definitely be posting about the progression in the next few months!! We're also working on a list of requirements for our fire inspection including changing locks, installing interconnected fire alarms, and getting our air conditioner and gas line serviced. Please continue to pray for us as I seek the type of employment that is best suited for our growing family and my gifts. I'm still only working part time and need to contribute more to our income. Thanks for taking this journey with us!
2 comments:
Perfect choice! I can't wait to meet my new grandson.
Yay - that's going to look great! I'm sure that having the room already furnished for the little guy will score you some MAJOR points on your home study. :)
Post a Comment