
Jeff and I agree that spring is the best season, at least in Houston!! Even when we were dating Jeff would plan special trips to the azalea trail in town or a car trip to see the blue bonnets. Lately we've been enjoying our own flowers. We have three varieties of azaleas in our front yard and they are beautiful and in bloom right now.
The weather is also very pleasant as we anticipate the coming long, hot Houston summer. We have also been doing some spring cleaning. We recently had all our carpets cleaned which is very necessary when you have a cat and a dog.
I'm also trying to find my inner organized self to plan how to organize the closets, under the bathroom sinks, and kitchen cabinets/pantry. Any of my organized friends, or sister ;) want to give me any helpful hints? Jeff suggested looking at the Container Store and I checked online. Let's just say that what I saw online was for the fabulously wealthy organized soul, not me unfortunately!
2 comments:
Funny that you mentioned that, because I have been on a major organizing kick lately. I bought two of those cubicle systems (from Target by Closetmaid) and fabric bins to organize the toys in the playroom. I also organized the "arts & crafts" closet and the pantry. I just bought the cheapo clear plastic bins from Target. I then just label them with their contents. I GIANT HEART organizing. So fun!!!
P.S. If you do decide to go the Container Store route, there is a 25% off coupon online. Did you see it? It's still pretty pricey even with the coupon. :(
I wish we lived closer and you could help me because I don't have an organized bone in my body! You must have gotten all those genes!
Post a Comment