Fall is one of my favorite seasons and there are so many fun things to do, especially with kids. We have a lot of activities planned in the coming weeks, but the boys and I started with a fun fall craft project! Daddy is working long hours and I quickly found that structured activities were essential for maintaining my sanity! "A" brought a flyer home from school inviting each family to decorate a pumpkin to look like a character from the child's favorite book. They will decorate the library for fall. "A" chose Clifford the Big Red Dog and I was thrilled with that choice because the difficulty level was very low! My mom always did really fun craft projects with us when I was a kid, so it makes me feel like a real mommy to have completed my first one with my boys!
Before:
4 comments:
What a cute Clifford pumpkin! "A" is going to be the hit of his class, for sure! Well done, sista. :)
Adorable! Your artistic talent and creativity has already rubbed off on A! I agree with Sarah; A will be a hit at school.
LOVE IT!
ok- THAT is awesome! Number one- what a fun, library idea, Number two- you guys did an awesome job! I love it!!
Post a Comment