As you can imagine, the last couple of weeks have been filled with a LOT of adjustment for us and especially for the boys. Some have been easier than others and the very emotional experience the 4 of us have shared will remain between the 4 of us for now. As much as I value the authenticity we often share with you all, these experiences are much too private to share in such a public forum! So for now, take my word for it when I say it has been intense!
That said, I do feel we have turned a corner and the days are becoming more routine and predictable which I really appreciate! We have made some minor adjustments/improvements to our home as well to make the boys feel more at home. For one, our unused formal dining area has become a play room. There is much work to be done and we will slowly build their toy collection, but it is a good start! We have cubies and fabric drawers that the boys chose in their favorite colors. Jeff's dad and brother also switched out the light fixture to a more kid friendly one. I like how it is shaping up.
3 comments:
That bedding is so cute! I love it! We can't wait to meet the boys and see them interact with our boys! See ya soon...
The little bed is so cute!!!!
Happy birthday, J. The boys' bedroom and play room are perfect. What blessings those two rascals are.
Post a Comment