I cannot look back on our journey without an overwhelming sense of joy and gratitude washing over me! It was unexpected and unconventional, but it brought us our boys and for that we will be forever grateful! It started over a year ago in November 2008, just about the time our adoption ministry at church had their first meeting-this is definitely no coincidence! We have had the opportunity to be prayed for and ministered to by sweet families at exactly the time we needed it most. My prayer is that now we can do the same and really grow in leadership. Since it's beginning, the group which began with a handful of people considering, having already adopted, or pursuing adoption has grown and many children have found their forever families. It doesn't get much better than that!
2 comments:
What a God centered journey you two have embarked on with the boys. All four of you are indeed blessed.
I wish that we had known about the ceremony. We would have tried to be there for it. :(
I'd love to hear more about it/see pictures if you have any.
Post a Comment