The second incident occurred tonight. I had a late home visit and had to go to the grocery store, so I didn't get home until almost 8 PM. When I opened the door, who do I see but Harvey? Now, this isn't odd, except for the fact that Harvey stays in his crate while we are at work and Jeff wasn't home yet. Having read the previous posts, you know Harvey can be quite destructive so I was scared. I just knew everything in the house was going to be destroyed! But, nothing was touched. He had knocked over his water bowl, probably trying to get water, but other than that all was in tact. What is even weirder is the view I saw when I went to see how he got out of his crate. This was it:
How did my dog flip his crate over on it's end? We are looking at the side on the left and the bottom of the crate on the right and the side door on the other side of the crate is open. I don't know how he did it. The crate was originally against the wall in the corner of the room on top of the boards. As I promised here is a picture of the damage he has done to the bedroom wall:
Can you believe that this sweet dog could do all of that?
1 comment:
My sweet Harvey could NOT have done this! A mystery demonic animal must just be trying to get him in trouble.
Love you three...
Mom
Post a Comment