Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Jumping on the Band Wagon


Here we are on our Honeymoon in Hawaii!


Okay, so it seems like everyone I know either has a My Space page or one of these. Considering the horror stories I have heard about My Space, we are opting for a Blog. Shot, my mom has one, why not us!

Tomorrow we will have been married for exactly 2 months! It has been an amazing time so far and we look forward to a lot more exciting times to come. Next weekend we will be going on a retreat with our Sunday School class called Mad About You in Round Top, Texas. It sounds like a lot of fun! Our Sunday School class is wonderful! It is the Newlywed or Close class at Houston's First Baptist Church. It is a class of couples married under 2 years or couples that are engaged. It has modules on topics such as communication, finances, conflict resolution that are discussed from a Biblical perspective. We started the class the weekend we got engaged and have been in it ever since. We even have friends in the class that were also in our Singles' class. We love it!

We are also counting down to a trip to Durango, Colorado Labor Day weekend. I'm really excited because I have never been to Colorado! We are both busy with work right now as Jeff is finishing up the quarter at work and I am on call for two weeks at my work. We have only had one late night call so far, so it is going much better than I expected. Look for more to come!

1 comment:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Welcome to the Blog world, Becca! Congratulations on your marriage :)