We had a fun, but busy weekend! Mr. and Mrs. Albus, Matt (Jeff's brother) and Austin (our nephew) came to visit for the day on Saturday. We missed our morning marathon training so we could rest up for the day of fun. They came about 10 AM. We showed them the changes we had made to the house, mainly just hanging pictures and putting away wedding gifts. Then we went out to eat and to the neighborhood pool. Our neighborhood has several awesome swimming pools and one of them is like a mini-water park for kids. It's actually really fun for adults too! They have three big slides, but Austin was too small to go down those. However, he loved the one shaped like a frog. He also enjoyed mushrooms that shot water down on you and water fountains that come out of the ground. We all had a lot of fun and we are so glad they came to visit!
After our company left, we got ready to go to my friend, Trisha's wedding. Trisha and Jason started dating around the same time we did and are a sweet couple. It was the first Catholic wedding I had ever been too, so it was interesting to see the differences in the ceremony. It was funny because at the end of the wedding, the priest pronounced them Mr. and Mrs. "James" Bunetello! Oops, but I think it is still legal if they say the wrong groom's name, right? Another new thing for me came at the reception. They had what is called a "Grand March." I'm sure this is more common than I think, but I have never seen it done before. Jeff and I observed the festivities, as we weren't sure exactly what to expect. It looked like a lot of fun though! We enjoyed the wedding, our second to attend since our wedding, almost 3 months ago! Here are some pics:


No comments:
Post a Comment