Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Disney on Ice

We took the boys to see Disney on Ice a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving. I uploaded these pictures then and totally forgot to post about it! Anyway the boys had a blast and Jeff enjoyed his nap during the show! ;) Meanwhile I snapped away with my camera. We totally recommend the show, but if you don't make it there no worries...here's a summary in photos. Enjoy!
Aladdin and his magic Genie(s) opened the show
Nemo and his pals also made an appearance
Beauty and the Beast had quite a long segment including my favorite Chip. There was also a montage of all the princesses and their perspective Princes but I didn't get a good shot of that.
Buzz, Woody and all the Toy Story characters performed a couple of numbers
I totally thought of my sister during the It's a Small World After All number. We loved that ride as kids! They even did a mini light parade complete with Mickey "flying" in on a hot air balloon! Totally cool!


















Mickey and Minnie had several costume changes. I chose to believe they aren't as "Diva" as they seemed.
This shot was taking during the M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E club number


















Basically the whole Pinocchio story was presented including the giant whale that ate up Pinocchio and his Dad (don't know how to spell his name, but whatever).
The Mulan part was awesome with this giant colorful dragon!I loved the sweet romance portrayed during the Lion King section!
All the characters returned for The Circle of Life Finale
Pyrotechnics always make for a BIG finish!
At the end Mickey and Minnie waved goodbye to all their adoring fans. What a fun show!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very fun! You know that I love me some It's a Small World! I only got to ride it once when we were at Disneyland. :( It was just as fun as it was when we were kids, though. :)