Another challenge of being a new mom has arrived at the Albus' house in the form of teachers' gifts! I probably wouldn't have even thought of it if my sweet sister hadn't casually mentioned it one day while we were chatting on the phone. Thanks Sarah for the reminder! I quickly went to my most reliable mommy saving tool these days-the internet- for a craft idea of something the kids and I could make together! Family Fun Magazine (also my sister's suggestion) has a ton of great ideas, but I settled on this one. The mug holds ingredients for a personal size cupcake made in the mug with the use of a microwave and a couple liquid ingredients. The boys helped scoop the ingredients and put them in the bags. My favorite part is that the teachers that love on our boys every day get a gift hand made by them!
4 comments:
So cute! I gave book store gift cards along with a snack....this is the first year that I had to come up with something on my own. I'm glad you all are having a fun Christmas together!
I would LOVE to receive this teacher gift! Good job! Jenny
How creative you are! I would have loved this when I was teaching. The mug cake would be the best. Can you send the recipe?
Very Cute! I know that their teachers were thrilled with their gifts. :) Good job!
Post a Comment