I feel like someone has hit the fast forward button on life! Days, weeks, months have flown by and here we are half way through December! Where has the time gone!? I have SO much to do in the last few days before Christmas, but am really focused on keeping my cool and enjoying the season at the same time!
We have started some fun traditions with the boys including this little beauty of an advent calendar and the elf on the shelf. I'm sure you all remember Austin from this post. When kids are our kiddos' ages it is hard not to mix the secular in with the Christian symbolism. They do seem to be catching onto the Christmas story though and look forward to nightly scripture readings. For that I am very grateful!
Another thing that I'm reminded of daily is how grateful I am for my boys- all three of them! They treat me like a "Princess Super Girl" (as the boys would say) and I love every minute of it. My birthday was the 10th and it was the best one yet! You can't beat a sweet homemade card, beautiful roses, and my favorite puppy cake!! This year we needed 2 puppies for all 4 of us! They were a cute little couple! What a blessing it is to make such precious memories with our sons!
Please read on friends for several more posts that chronicle the beginning of our first holiday season as a family of 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment