Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December to Remember

Well, we completed the decorating of our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving. I think it turned out pretty nice though it looks nothing like this now, just 2 short weeks later! With a cat, a dog, and 2 young boys it now stands half lit with much fewer ornaments and no bow. I got tired of trying to fix it daily, but Jeff still tries to get all the lights to light up each night.
The miniature tree below decorates the boys' room. It is one my sweet friend, Katie made for me in college. The boys love having their very own tree! The candy cane and snowman ornaments were made by the boys at a Santa's Workshop we went to at A's school. They also decorated the 2 picture/card holders that day. I just had to show them off because I think they are too cute!
One of the other fun memories we made this month was the day we took the boys and Harvey of course to the dog park. Jeff and I met for the very first time at this park and it holds a ton of memories for us so it was fun to make some with our boys!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

isn't it just amazing to start traditions with the kids?!? christmas really takes on a whole new wonder when kiddos are involved... just precious. i love their ornaments and the picture holders- what great activities! and the dog park... so sweet to have all of you together in the place where it all started.