Dearest "A",
We could not be prouder to be your mom and dad. What a blessing that God chose us to love and care for you! You are the most charming, adorable little guy I have ever met! Everyone loves you the moment you flash that giant dimply grin, especially sans several teeth! Please slow down with the girlfriend talk! It is not good for your Mommy's heart! I can't imagine sharing you yet! I love our special times together and how you shower us with "I love yous!" We love you too...more than you will ever now! Happy birthday sweet boy and I pray for many more amazing years to celebrate with you!
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
So happy for you guys and what a great day to share with A! He's blessed to have you as his parents, just as you are to call him son!
Post a Comment