

After a long week, it was great to spend some alone time in the car processing and then relax with my sister and her fam! I was missing the boys SO much and they are growing up way too fast!! While I was there, I got to go to Clayton's 2nd ever soccer game. He's quite the little jock and got 4 goals! He was super cute in his uniform too! Each kid even got a sweat band with their names on it to help the coaches remember their names.
This photo is the hilarious result of the following conversation:Me: Clayton, let me take a picture of you and your daddy.
Clayton: says no and hides his face.
Sarah: He doesn't want his picture taken, Becca. Just take a picture of his daddy.
(snap)
Before I left on Sunday to spend a few precious non-work hours with my hubby, I got one last photo with my precious nephews! I miss them already!
Check out the entry below to see an update on our lives and the process of starting our own little family.
1 comment:
We sure enjoyed your visit! Thanks for making the trip. The boys are missing you already, too. :)
Post a Comment