Jeff and I got an email from "home study man" today that we are officially verified
pre adoptive parents!!! I can hardly contain my excitement enough to finish out my work day!! They also already have some kids they want to talk to us about! Please continue to pray for us to experience peace and have discernment in the coming weeks!
Jeff's working late, but I celebrated by getting myself a Sonic and Lil' Man 2 books about how much we already love him! Here's a photo from my solo celebration:
6 comments:
So exciting. Congrats!!!
Hey Becca! I didn't know you guys were adopting-how exciting! Congratulations! Daniel and I miss seeing you guys. Hope all is well.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh my goodness... that is SO exciting. I will be praying for wisdom and decernment as you are presented with these kiddos. Oh, this is so exciting!
We are very excited for you guys! We will definitely be praying for you both as you continue the adoption process.
I can't wait to be able to read these precious books to my newest grandson.
Excellent news!
Post a Comment