Monday, July 27, 2009
Prince Harry's New Castle
Some of you remember one of my favorite clients, Prince Harry from this post. Harry and his desire for stability and a permanent home began to open our hearts to the idea of adopting an older child. Well, this past week while I was telling my previous supervisor (who is adopted herself) about our verification, I had to ask about sweet Harry. When I left my position as a foster care social worker he was waiting for pre-placement visits with an adoptive family in the north east. Well, Harry was officially discharged from foster care to begin his new life with his forever family the exact same week that we heard we will be welcoming our own precious little one(s)! God is so good to have put Harry in our lives! We are so grateful that he is finally home, but not before being used by God in our journey toward growing our family! Thank you God for your sovereignty and provision in our lives as well as Harry's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am thankful to know that Harry has a family and that he was the instrument used to ignite your fire for adoption.
Post a Comment