Thursday, July 3, 2008

Exciting weekend

We have plans for an exciting weekend...don't worry pictures will be posted as always! Jeff is home from work today. Live Nation believes in celebrating holidays right, by giving at least a half day, this time a whole day before a holiday.

Tonight or tomorrow morning, my sister and her fam (Wade, Clayton, and baby boy number two) are coming for the weekend. They will be staying with my parents, but we hope to spend as much time with them as possible. Tomorrow at noon, Jeff's parents are coming into town. They were sweet enough to offer to help us do some yard maintenance! They are amazing! Then Friday night, Jeff's sister, Lisa and her husband, Jaime are coming to go to the fireworks downtown with all of us.

Saturday we are having everyone over for brisket and roasted corn. This was Jeff's mom's idea and a very good one at that. We plan to hang out with my family Saturday and Sunday before we go to our Houston Project meeting Sunday afternoon.

Houston Project is a local missions initiative our church does annually. We help small churches or communities put on a VBS program in the evening. Jeff and I are teaching the Kindergarten group at one of the apartment complexes. Please, pray for God to be glorified and for people to make decisions for Christ.

If you like our new header, please comment. I worked really hard on it! HAPPY JULY 4th!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I see that you figured out scrapblog - it's fun, huh. Good job! See you soon...

Gran said...

The new layout looks great! We're looking forward to a good time. Yum...

Anonymous said...

I love the new header! So fun!! I hope yall had a great 4th!