Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pibb and Pop Tarts

Thanks for all the commments! We're so excited to have new blogger friends and now we have sitemeter so we can track the flow of readers. That was an all time high for number of comments though!

Jeff is working a lot lately and could use some prayer for endurance and clarity. I have been using my time while he is at work to get together with old and new friends and reconnect.

I'm sure you are wondering about the title of the blog. When Jeff works late, they feed him dinner so I haven't been cooking. I went to the grocery store tonight and this literally was my grocery list:
1. Pibb Zero
2. Pop Tarts
3. Granola Bars
4. Tylenol

No Joke!

4 comments:

Gran said...

You make me laugh! I couldn't find a link to my blog:
www.lifeaccordingtomrsh.
blogspot.com It's pretty boring, I guess. Facebook keeps me connected.
Love you

Gran said...

Opps... I just found the link. You are too computer savy for me

;-)

Megan B. said...

Hey Becca! Found your blog - glad to see you're doing well. I'd love to hang out sometime!

Megan B.

Unknown said...

Is Pibb Zero good? I saw it today and thought about trying it. Instead I tried Diet Bargs Rootbeer...very tasty!