4th of July weekend was a lot of fun, as anticipated! Jeff and his dad did a ton of work on the yard and it looks great! We even got two new lavender plants in our front flower bed. Friday night Jeff, Lisa, Jaime, Jeff's parents, and I went to see fireworks downtown with thousands of other people. It was a great time even though the lines to get out were crazy! Saturday, everyone came over to our house for yummy food and fun!
The chef and I after lunch

We weren't expecting our kitchen faucet to break, but thankfully Jeff's dad offered to install a new one. We love the result!

After the Albus clan left town, we went to my parents house to spend some time with Sarah, Clayton, and Wade. A fun time was had by all!
Jeff and I with "Batman"
1 comment:
Great time! Thank you.
Post a Comment