Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hello...is anyone out there?

Apparently my mom is the only one that reads our blog on a regular basis. She is the only one that comments on most of our posts. If anyone else is out there, please let us know by leaving a comment, especially if you are a fellow blogger. I promise I will comment on yours in return.

We saw MAMA MIA last night. It was really cute and funny! Jeff and I both needed a laugh so this was a nice pick me up. Today I went to see Kristen and Tim's new appartment and "help" them move in. YAY for their return to Houston!

9 comments:

Gran said...

It's just me. Even though we live in the same general area, I enjoy seeing your pictures and reading the script on your adventures. Welcome back, Kristen. We have missed you. You and Tim have an open invitation to come over to visit.

Unknown said...

I am a new subscriber to the Albus Adventures. You can be sure I'll read it! I'm glad I get to keep up with you guys now!

Unknown said...

I made my own ticker for how long we've been married :) fun idea!

Sarah said...

I'm sure that more people read your blog than you think. Most people don't comment on every blog that they read. If you want, I can help you put sitemeter on your blog. It tells you how many people look at it each day.

Anonymous said...

Trust me, more people read your blog than you think. I like to call them blog stalkers...they read, but never comment. I have been meaning to comment on how cute your header is, it looks like it took a lot of effort.

Liz said...

Hey Becca! I'm glad you found our blog, so now I can keep up with you guys too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca! Of course I read your blog, I'm just terrible at communicating apparently. I love hearing what you guys are up to!

The Davila's said...

Hey girly... you are not the only one wondering if anyone actually reads your blogs... LOL! you are the only one that has left a comment... which was pretty neat!! I was just thinking of watching mama mia with Derek but somehow we ended up watching the Dark Knight... which was awesome too!! it was nice seeing you at church... hopefully we'll see you two later!! Cass

Anonymous said...

Sorry haven't commented in awhile. I came on to look for your San Antonio trip! I will comment on there too :) Love you guys!