Thursday, November 18, 2010
Adoption Eve
Oh.My.Goodness!! I cannot believe we finally made it to Adoption Day! The boys are in bed and I am praying they get good rest for tomorrow. Although Jeff and I have already discussed that we are going to be too excited to sleep! Everything is as ready as it is going to be at this point and I could not be happier to be mere hours away from being official! Thank you to all of our family and friends that have prayed for and supported us over the past 14 months. We are so blessed to have a community of people surrounding our family with encouragement and love. Those of you that will be in attendance tomorrow, thank you for being available. Your presence will mean so much! I am going to go wrap a few things up before trying to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So happy and excited for you guys. We didn't sleep the night before and it was such a wonderful day! It all happens so fast and it's over and done within minutes...after 14 months of everything. I remember walking out of the courtroom just in tears - I think most of it was overwhelming relief :) Blessings to your sweet little family tonight! Will be praying for a sweet day tomorrow.
Wonderful!! I'm so happy for you all, Becca!
so, so, so excited for you guys!!! what an incredible journey, what an incredible gift. have an AWESOME day tomorrow celebrating your forever family!!! boys... welcome to FOREVER!! :)
Can't wait to give my grandsons a hug. Gran loves them as much now as when we first met.
They are so handsome! So happy to see their beautiful smiles!
Post a Comment