
Angel David Albus
and

Jonathan Eli Albus
Here are some collages I made of each boy with a photo per month. It will take a while to catch you up, but there is much more to come! I can't believe how much they have grown and changed since we met!
Also, please read our post below for the details of our Adoption Day! We were featured in an article for the Houston Chronicle which you can read here. There are additional pictures in the link to the photo gallery! I was quickly endeared to the reporter when I found out she adopted an older child from the foster care system a few years ago! It was such an honor to have her write this sweet story about our adoption experience! This is a major shift from such a high level of privacy to being an open book! Although it is quite refreshing if you ask this proud Momma of 2!
4 comments:
I am so happy for you friend, your boys are so handsome and so blessed to have you and Jeff as parents! God bless your wonderful family. Love you.
Congrats Becca!!! What neat collages!~ It is so nice to see those sweet boy's faces and read their names FINALLY! Its been a long road... so glad you made it here and I know Angel and Johnny will forever be thankful for your persistance!
It's amazing to see the boys grow up. I can still remember their little shaved heads when they first became a part of our family. They not only grew physically but also emotionally, socially, and most importantly spiritually. Angel going to his room with his Bible is a real symbol of their development. Anyone who knew them when they first came to foster care will see the amazing transformation. Thank you for loving so unconditionally.
oh Angel, your dimples... Johnny, your silly smile and those eyes!such precious, handsome boys. to see the things you have experienced and done in these past 14 months with these precious boys is just awesome!! they are just simply precious!! :)
Post a Comment