We have family portraits scheduled this weekend with Sarah at Fish Lips Photography. I am really excited, but am hoping it doesn't pour down rain as expected. My friend (name omitted to protect the innocent) and I were chatting yesterday about family portraits and Christmas cards. We share the same level of determination in getting the perfect card with the perfect pictures. Unfortunately, our husbands don't see it the same way. I am a tad neurotic when it comes to this and my poor husband is so patient with me in this area. I have to have the perfectly coordinated outfits for everyone too. Heaven help him! He may hide along with his wallet when this time of year comes around again!
This year I am thinking about doing something a bit different. I love all the new cards Shutterfly has this year that provide space for a more personalized message, particularly this one. I always love when people send a Christmas letter. We have a lot to share about our family this year with our adoption finalizing just in time for the holiday season!

This one is really sweet too, especially for families like us with multiple children.

This one is a bit more contemporary than my usual taste, but I think it is really fun too!
I am looking for a card with places for at least 3 photos. I want to do a family photo and some of the boys individually. Shutterfly has a lot to chose from this year with plenty of space for multiple pictures. I especially like the ones with the initial highlighted. There are several in all different colors and they have a place for several pictures. This is great for me because I can never narrow it down! I will probably chose one of these styles this year, but may still struggle with choosing which one. I like the non-traditional color scheme of this one though.
The choices are endless and I have definitely not chosen one yet. I will have to see how our family portraits turn out! You will just have to wait to get your card in the mail to see which one we choose!
My fellow Bloggers if you too want to get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à http://bit.ly/sfly2010
1 comment:
Can't wait to see these. J's family picture is precious. Professional photos won't be as tear jerking.
Post a Comment